Fitness Class Terms and Conditions
A. Virtual Fitness Classes
- Upon purchasing a virtual Exercise Class pass , you are entitled to participate any virtual Exercise classes displayed on the timetable.
- A package virtual exercise class pass entitles you to join in any one of the classes shown on the timetable.
- The virtual package exercise class pass is a contract and automatically renews 1 month after the date of purchase.
- You are entitled to watch the first video exercise for unlimited time.
- Upon signing the Membership Agreement or entering the virtual classes, you are confirmed that you have no medical conditions which you are not capable to do any forms of physical exercise or affecting your health condition. If in doubt, it is your responsibility to consult a medical professional or to cancel your membership.
- We reserve the right to implement a waiting list if we feel it necessary to do so.
- You are required to place a reservation for the virtual exercise class in at least a week in advance before the day of the virtual exercise classes begin. The latest reservation is by 2 hours before the class.
- This virtual exercise class pass can only be used in the given period of the month. The balance of the virtual exercise class pass are not allowed to be carried forward to the following month.
B. Cancellation Policy
- Sessions cancelled with over 24 hours notice can be used elsewhere within the agreed contracted period.
- The cancelled sessions over 24 hours notice can be used elsewhere within the agreed monthly contract period.
- If a class is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, the session cannot be refunded in monetary form.
C. Cancellation by us
- Mine Wellness may cancel any contract or class pass without notice if you commit a material breach of this agreement including, but not limited to, a breach of club rules, abuse or threatening behaviour or vandalism or other illegal activity.
- Mine Wellness may cancel any contract or class pass without notice if you continually fail to cancel classes.
- Mine Wellness may cancel any contract or class pass without notice if any fees or charges remain unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- Mine Wellness reserves the right to cancel any Exercise class, if any Mine Wellness instructor is unable to attend a session due to unavoidable circumstances.